Friday, June 29, 2012

Writing Challenge

So I've decided to make this blog more about my life while writing, than solely about the writing, because writing about writing is hard and uninspiring. Speaking of that writing, I kind of slacked Monday and Tuesday on my 10 minutes of writing, but I definitely made up for it Wednesday by writing for almost an hour and adding a couple hundred more words to my running word count.

As far as my non-writing life lately I've had serious motivation to be productive, so I am milking it for all its worth. :) My current goal is to get one big project done a night, and so far I have managed it for the last two weeks. We'll see how long it lasts.

I have also been working on my crafting and soapmaking lately so I can get my etsy shop up and running. I have been experimenting with different scents for my scrubs, as well as trying to diversify my products. I'm trying my hand at liquid soap again tonight (so far no exploding :) ). I'm also working on my labeling so I can take pictures and get the shop up and running. As far as crafting goes, I've been working on some projects I've found on Pinterest. I've become a bit of a Pinterest junkie...

Well I will post pics of the soap and and crafts when they're done. In the meantime I'm going to watch Practical Magic and write a little. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment