Monday, January 21, 2013

Where did the weekend go?

I really don't know what to talk about this Monday. I finally finished reading my second book of the year yesterday, and am working on a review of it for Wednesday. I jumped into my third book last night as well since I started this challenge a little late and need to play some serious catch up.

Mostly I spent the weekend catching up on chores. The hubby and I did try a new movie theater this weekend though. It's another one of those fancy 21 and over movie theaters where you can order food and alcohol from your seat. We weren't super impressed with the food or the service, but we did like the movie. We saw the Last Stand with Arnold Schwarzenegger.


 It was entertaining; funny, a little cheesy, a straight forward action movie with a few twists thrown in to keep you engaged. It was nothing ground breaking, but I'm glad to see Arnold back on the screen. Frankly I'm glad that Hollywood is starting to move toward more action comedies with older action stars, as opposed to the over the top straight action, or action dramas with all younger stars that have been popular for the last several years.

What did you guys do this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment